Product demo and sampling for Ripple Foods
Ripple is a company that sought out to make alternative dairy products. There's no better way to promote your brand than putting on a product demo. Kinetic Events' brand ambassadors educated consumers on Ripple's plant-based foods and beverages in order to reinforce the company's message that their dairy alternatives are both healthier for the consumer and the planet. Our staff gave out samples to racers and family at the Health and Fitness Expo; a two-day event prior to the Denver Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. Product sampling is an excellent tactic to get potential customers to engage with the product and generate sales.
Ripple Foods program goals
- Raise brand awareness.
- Pour and distribute samples of Ripple dairy-free milk and protein shakes.
- Encourage consumers to sign up for the Ripple email list on iPads, and give out whole shakes to those who do.
- Educate people on the benefits of the dairy alternatives and inform them of the variety of options offered.
- Two-day event in 2019
Product demo, program elements
- Sending out marketing materials to brand ambassadors representing the brand
- Designated project manager responsible for coordinating logistics and facilitating training for staff on behalf of Ripple
- Brand ambassadors to interact with consumers while handing out samples
- Staff responsible for being knowledgeable about all Ripple's products
- Demo located in Denver, Colorado
- Two to four brand ambassadors per day
- Product sampling staff are outgoing, tech savvy, and thoroughly educated on Ripple Foods. Each staff member is guided through our in-office brand training.
- Post event reporting analytics
Ripple Foods program results
- Greater market awareness for the Ripple Foods brand.
- Increased sales in Colorado and surrounding areas.
- Successful program planning in targeted demographics.
Contact us to discuss your next program at (888)-351-4126.