MLB All-Star Festival, our trade show talent shines
The Major League Baseball All Star Fest is a FanFest surrounding the famous All Star Game. The American League and National League brought their best players to Washington DC. Kinetic Events provided trade show talent to help fans experience all the exhibition had to offer. Activities included; a speed pitch setup, batting practice, and base-stealing simulations. Our trade show staff helped deliver compelling interactive experiences. Our Home Run Derby was a virtual reality game set inside Nationals Park in Washington DC. In addition to all the activities, KE teamed up with Fanatics to provide retail support.
MLB All Star Fest Program Goals
- First, plan entry processing for maximum efficiency
- Secondly, oversee fan attractions. Keep the simulations moving to accommodate all participants.
- Third, maintain a positive and high-energy attitude. Keep fans excited for the experience.
- Fourth, keep the retail pop-up store clean and organized.
- Finally, provide support and service to customers.
- Washington D.C. July.
- Five day long event.
Trade show talent, program elements
- Extensive pre-event planning with the client
- Determine staff numbers needed at each exhibit
- Dedicated project manager to hire the right brand ambassadors. We evaluated skill sets with our robust hiring process.
- Facilitate training for staff
- Post-event reporting and tracking
- Staff are to be tech savvy and certified to handle cash
- Brand ambassadors were enthusiastic and inviting. Engaging with fans was key!
- Eight to ten brand ambassadors per day.
MLB All Star Fest Program Results
- Quick and easy access to fan experiences and simulations.
- Millions of dollars in retail sales.
- Smooth and efficient traffic through FanFest.
- Accurate and beneficial planning for future years.
Our All Star game experience was huge success. Over the years, our sports marketing work has expended dramatically. We have provided trade show talent and brand ambassadors at a number of engagements. Explore our site to learn more about our work with the NHL and NFL.
We look forward to working with you!
Contact us to discuss your next program at (888)-351-4126.